Basic information about the Mason County
The Mason County is located in the state of West Virginia. This county occupies 446 square miles, with 15 square miles being water areas. There are 27.324 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Mason County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (97.73%), followed by Two or More races (1.01%) and Black or African American (0.63%). There are 11.149 households in the county, while 68,61% of them are family households and 31,39% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Mason County. The most populated city is Point Pleasant city and the smallest town or village is Leon town.
- 1.301Remainder of Cologne district
- 920Remainder of Graham district
- 2.950Remainder of Hannan district
- 1.956Remainder of Lewis district
- 2.998Remainder of Robinson district
- 1.414Remainder of Waggener district