Basic information about the Okanogan County
The Okanogan County is located in the state of Washington. This county occupies 5316 square miles, with 48 square miles being water areas. There are 41.120 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Okanogan County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (73.93%), followed by American Indian and Alaska Native (11.37%) and Some Other Race (10.12%). There are 16.519 households in the county, while 66,07% of them are family households and 33,93% represent non family households. There are 19 cities and towns in Okanogan County. The most populated city is Omak city and the smallest town or village is Methow CDP.
- 368Early Winters CCD
- 1.872Remainder of Brewster-Wakefield CCD
- 2.742Remainder of Colville Reservation CCD
- 1.821Remainder of Conconully-Riverside CCD
- 4.162Remainder of Methow Valley CCD
- 1.286Remainder of Okanogan CCD