Basic information about the Williams County
The Williams County is located in the state of Ohio. This county occupies 424 square miles, with 3 square miles being water areas. There are 37.642 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Williams County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (95.95%), followed by Two or More races (1.19%) and Some Other Race (1.08%). There are 15.075 households in the county, while 68,06% of them are family households and 31,94% represent non family households. There are 13 cities and towns in Williams County. The most populated city is Bryan city and the smallest town or village is Holiday City village.
- 1.009Remainder of Bridgewater township
- 1.096Remainder of Florence township
- 1.879Remainder of Jefferson township
- 730Remainder of Madison township
- 585Remainder of Mill Creek township
- 2.225Remainder of Pulaski township