Basic information about the Ottawa County
The Ottawa County is located in the state of Ohio. This county occupies 586 square miles, with 331 square miles being water areas. There are 41.428 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Ottawa County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (96.48%), followed by Two or More races (1.34%) and Some Other Race (0.94%). There are 17.503 households in the county, while 67,90% of them are family households and 32,10% represent non family households. There are 11 cities and towns in Ottawa County. The most populated city is Port Clinton city and the smallest town or village is Put-in-Bay village.
- 2.224Remainder of Benton township
- 2.722Remainder of Clay township
- 3.570Remainder of Danbury township
- 1.608Remainder of Harris township
- 495Remainder of Put-in-Bay township
- 2.612Remainder of Salem township