Basic information about the Miami County
The Miami County is located in the state of Ohio. This county occupies 411 square miles, with 4 square miles being water areas. There are 102.506 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Miami County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (94.36%), followed by Black or African American (2.03%) and Two or More races (1.77%). There are 40.917 households in the county, while 69,96% of them are family households and 30,04% represent non family households. There are 14 cities and towns in Miami County. The most populated city is Huber Heights city and the smallest town or village is Ludlow Falls village.
- 5.393Remainder of Concord township
- 1.409Remainder of Lostcreek township
- 5.864Remainder of Monroe township
- 2.788Remainder of Newberry township
- 2.199Remainder of Newton township
- 1.992Remainder of Staunton township