Basic information about the Cumberland County
The Cumberland County is located in the state of North Carolina. This county occupies 659 square miles, with 7 square miles being water areas. There are 319.431 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Cumberland County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (51.36%), followed by Black or African American (36.66%) and Two or More races (4.65%). There are 122.431 households in the county, while 67,98% of them are family households and 32,02% represent non family households. There are 10 cities and towns in Cumberland County. The most populated city is Fayetteville city and the smallest town or village is Linden town.
- 12.053Remainder of Carvers Creek township
- 9.271Remainder of Cedar Creek township
- 2Remainder of Cross Creek township
- 7.293Remainder of Eastover township
- 2.081Remainder of Manchester township
- 14.718Remainder of Pearces Mill township