Basic information about the Washoe County
The Washoe County is located in the state of Nevada. This county occupies 6544 square miles, with 241 square miles being water areas. There are 421.407 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Washoe County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (76.9%), followed by Some Other Race (9.5%) and Asian (5.17%). There are 163.445 households in the county, while 62,88% of them are family households and 37,12% represent non family households. There are 17 cities and towns in Washoe County. The most populated city is Reno city and the smallest town or village is Gerlach CDP.
- 144Remainder of High Desert CCD
- 5Remainder of Incline Village CCD
- 4.963Remainder of North Valleys CCD
- 20Remainder of Verdi CCD
- 4.337Remainder of Warm Springs-Truckee Canyon CCD
- 9.722Remainder of Washoe Valley CCD