Basic information about the Randolph County
The Randolph County is located in the state of Missouri. This county occupies 489 square miles, with 6 square miles being water areas. There are 25.414 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Randolph County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (91.02%), followed by Black or African American (5.86%) and Two or More races (2.11%). There are 9.342 households in the county, while 67,00% of them are family households and 33,00% represent non family households. There are 8 cities and towns in Randolph County. The most populated city is Moberly city and the smallest town or village is Clifton Hill city.
- 260Remainder of Jackson township
- 407Remainder of Moniteau township
- 612Remainder of North Sugar Creek township
- 1.943Remainder of Prairie township
- 1.309Remainder of Salt Springs township
- 976Remainder of South Sugar Creek township