Basic information about the Camden County
The Camden County is located in the state of Missouri. This county occupies 709 square miles, with 53 square miles being water areas. There are 44.002 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Camden County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (96.51%), followed by Two or More races (1.32%) and Some Other Race (0.82%). There are 19.068 households in the county, while 68,29% of them are family households and 31,71% represent non family households. There are 11 cities and towns in Camden County. The most populated city is Osage Beach city and the smallest town or village is Climax Springs village.
- 5.014Remainder of Jasper township
- 3.555Remainder of Kiheka township
- 1.282Remainder of Niangua township
- 3.603Remainder of Osage township
- 1.792Remainder of Osceola township
- 2.553Remainder of Pawhuska township