Basic information about the Jackson County
The Jackson County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 515 square miles, with 5 square miles being water areas. There are 42.376 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Jackson County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (94.5%), followed by Some Other Race (2.4%) and Two or More races (1.31%). There are 16.501 households in the county, while 70,47% of them are family households and 29,53% represent non family households. There are 6 cities and towns in Jackson County. The most populated city is Seymour city and the smallest town or village is Vallonia CDP.
- 2.590Remainder of Brownstown township
- 817Remainder of Carr township
- 539Remainder of Driftwood township
- 3.820Remainder of Jackson township
- 1.009Remainder of Pershing township
- 2.952Remainder of Redding township