Basic information about the Gibson County
The Gibson County is located in the state of Indiana. This county occupies 500 square miles, with 12 square miles being water areas. There are 33.503 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Gibson County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (95.47%), followed by Black or African American (1.78%) and Two or More races (1.58%). There are 13.255 households in the county, while 69,17% of them are family households and 30,83% represent non family households. There are 10 cities and towns in Gibson County. The most populated city is Princeton city and the smallest town or village is Mackey town.
- 1.281Remainder of Barton township
- 872Remainder of Center township
- 1.398Remainder of Columbia township
- 2.517Remainder of Johnson township
- 2.712Remainder of Montgomery township
- 3.220Remainder of Patoka township