Basic information about the Edwards County
The Edwards County is located in the state of Illinois. This county occupies 224 square miles, with 1 square miles being water areas. There are 6.721 inhabitants living in the county according to the 2010 Census. As for the racial makeup of Edwards County citizens, the 3 largest groups are White (97.96%), followed by Two or More races (0.82%) and Black or African American (0.45%). There are 2.840 households in the county, while 67,82% of them are family households and 32,18% represent non family households. There are 5 cities and towns in Edwards County. The most populated city is Albion city and the smallest town or village is Browns village.
- 279Remainder of Albion No. 2 precinct
- 128Remainder of Albion No. 3 precinct
- 253Remainder of Bone Gap precinct
- 184Remainder of Browns precinct
- 288Remainder of French Creek precinct
- 176Remainder of Salem No. 1 precinct